Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault Information Package
An information-packed 8-page guide to understanding and investigating Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault that will be valuable in your own training program.
- How it happens--More than 40 drugs have been used in DFSA
- The unknown factor--Druggings may result in DUI or assault arrests
- Both women and men are vulnerable to drug-facilitated crimes of rape, robbery, etc.
- “Predatory drug” is a more accurate term than the popular "date rape drug"
- Tips for prevention and what to do if it happens--Timing is of the essence
- Training information on investigation and prosecution of DFSA cases