Team Canada Contacts:
* Staff Sgt Pierre Gautheir Ottawa Police Service, Drugs Section, Ontario
613 236 1222 ext 5094
* S/Sgt. Jill Skinner Ottawa Police Service, Sexual Assault Child Abuse Section, Ontario
* Sgt. Pete Gauthier Ottawa Police Service, Drugs Section, Ontario
* Cpl. Scott Rintoul Royal Canadian Mounted Police, (RCMP), British Columbia, Drug Awareness Section
* Sgt. Jean Lemieux RCMP, Drug Awareness Section, Quebec,
* Cpl. R.J. Smith RCMP, Drug Awareness Section, Ontario,
* Detective Court Booth, Toronto Police Service, Drugs Section, Ontario email@example.com
* Elyse Sevigny, RN Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Canada
613 737 7777
Many individuals have come forward over the past few years to Project GHB from Canada for assistance with drug related sexual assaults, drugged driving incidents involving GHB, GHB-related deaths and GHB addiction/withdrawal issues. Canada is responding to the growing issues involving GHB and other drugs in a well-orchestrated effort.
Team Canada members are dedicated to raising awareness, promoting prevention, improving treatment and law enforcement/prosecutorial response to chemical drug issues, including GHB, MDMA, ketamine, etc. In fact, Team Canada membership reflects the founding membership of Canada’s National Integrated Training for First Responders on Chemical Drugs and All Night Dance Parties Committee.
The committee has developed a training program directed at “first responders,” those called to action when problems related to chemical drug use arise, such as police, fire and medical emergencies. An ability to respond to community concerns through prevention outreach has also been generated as a result of this training initiative. Team Canada members are capable of helping individuals find needed services in their respective communities throughout Canada and some are qualified court experts on chemical drug cases or are able to link others to needed expert services.